Think Like a Trout, Act Like a Bug.

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Few Odds and Ends

I have been spending some time this morning looking back through some of my adventures from this past fishing season and thought I would share a few photos from some of my more memorable trips.

I made several mountain bike trips into the North Ram this fall - one of them took me all the way to forks.

Old trappers cabbin on North Ram Trail
 
A nice cutthroat on the main stem of the Ram
 
A much needed rest break on the ride out
 
Summer was a mixed bag - not much fishing but some interesting scenery.
Clouds diffusing the mid-morning light


Sunset at Lower Chain Lakes

Winter was a great time to head to a more tropical locale - Mayaguana in the Bahamas was the destination of choice this year.

Bonefish flats as far as the eye can see
Searching for Bones near the mangroves
Not a Bonefish, but still fun to catch

No comments:

Post a Comment