Think Like a Trout, Act Like a Bug.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Fly Fishing Show on WFN

I just finished watching the second episode of Fly Fusion on the World Fishing Network (the premier episode was last week) - this one is definitely worth tuning in to. In addition to some spectacular scenery and fly fishing footage, they do a great job of capturing the spirit of adventure, the excitement of exploring, and the fun of fly fishing with friends; it's not just about the fish.

Oh, and the fish - massive bull trout in southern BC. I would love to explore that part of the country but I know that it takes time to tease out the secrets of new and remote water - time that I just don't have these days. It's been a while since I went after big bulls here in Alberta but this show got me thinking. Some backpacking to the more remote reaches of my favorite rivers, rivers that I had good success on many years back, may be in order this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment